Any single people with an EVO

Delta_Sigma_Pi

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Im curious as to how much this phone will cost me a month. Right now I have my my own contract (single in college), currently on Verizon and i pay roughly $95 a month for my Storm 1.

With taxes and everything included, how much in total would the EVO cost me. If I do make the switch, i'll get the everything unlimited plan on Sprint.

if it helps any, I live in Tampa

:cool:

Basically I am trying to figure out when/if I should switch carriers (thinking about getting the Droid X in the EVO isnt noticeably cheaper)

Thank You in advance

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
$69.99 + $10 = $79.99/month

Unlimited Everything + EVO

Exception - Landline Calls get free X minutes/month.

Add Unlimited Landline Calls and it's $99 + $10 = $110/month.

r-nice

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Well, I have the 69.99 plan plus $10 for the Premium Data charge. So that's 79.99 before any extra fees or discounts. Do you have any discounts that you use?

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Im curious as to how much this phone will cost me a month. Right now I have my my own contract (single in college), currently on Verizon and i pay roughly $95 a month for my Storm 1.

With taxes and everything included, how much in total would the EVO cost me. If I do make the switch, i'll get the everything unlimited plan on Sprint.

if it helps any, I live in Tampa

:cool:

Basically I am trying to figure out when/if I should switch carriers (thinking about getting the Droid X in the EVO isnt noticeably cheaper)

Thank You in advance

ha ha ha ... As a business major you would rather ask the opinion of someone else instead of research your own personal usage needs ... You must be a freshman .

Delta_Sigma_Pi

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
ha ha ha ... As a business major you would rather ask the opinion of someone else instead of research your own personal usage needs ... You must be a freshman .

LoL, how do you know im a business major
:eek:

But I know about the plan and the 69.99 + 10 (premium data fee) I was more concerned about any "hidden Charges" so to speak

Recently looking at my Verizon bill, I noticed certain taxes (as they should be) and was just wondering if someone could inform me more about those charges on Sprint

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Ok thank you...no unfortunately I do not have any discounts

there's a discount list around the Android forums somewhere. Google around for it. you might be able to finagle something based on your or a relative's association or employer.

also - remember that the EVO has HTC's Sense "special sauce".

good luck.

Complex Pants

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site

But I know about the plan and the 69.99 + 10 (premium data fee) I was more concerned about any "hidden Charges" so to speak

Recently looking at my Verizon bill, I noticed certain taxes (as they should be) and was just wondering if someone could inform me more about those charges on Sprint

There are the standard taxes and then a protection plan if you chose to get one. That is it. Also, Sprint tends to be pretty cool about giving discounts. If you decide to switch ask if there are any discounts for being a university student. I asked, and it turned out that University of Cincinnati employee's get 15% off each month's bill.

So far sprint as been awesome.

Delta_Sigma_Pi

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
there's a discount list around the Android forums somewhere. Google around for it. you might be able to finagle something based on your or a relative's association or employer.

also - remember that the EVO has HTC's Sense "special sauce".

good luck.

Ok thanks for the heads up...yeah that has been something leading me towards the EVO. HTC Sense looks amazing.

Im new to Andorid, but I've seen they are heavily based on user modifications. And I also seen a video of the original Droid (I believe) running the HTC Sense UI...Will this be possible for the Droid X?

PM-Performance

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I have the 69.99 plan.
Also get a %16 discount.
Protection plan
After taxes it comes to $93-$94

Sprint tacked on like $9 for their fees and then like another $8 in taxes

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site

lol ... I was just flippin you Sh*t ... My masters is in business and I noticed your Frat screen name ... Not too many people join Business Frats unless thats their game.;)

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I have the 69.99 plan.
Also get a %16 discount.
Protection plan
After taxes it comes to $93-$94

Sprint tacked on like $9 for their fees and then like another $8 in taxes

I have $69.99 plus $10 plus $7 protection plan and a 25% discount from my employer... My bill with all the taxes comes to $71.98 per month... Not bad at all...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy