1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts

Unhappy LED Notification WONT Turn off...

hey guys, ive just went through the settings and turned off LED notifications for all (SMS, email...etc) but everytime i get a text message Handcent SMS and k-9 mail start blinking my LED. I HATE IT it drives me nuts. i also went through the settings for both apps and they are not on. actually handcent's LED settings are checked but grayed off... any ideas. thanks!

Default Re: LED Notification WONT Turn off...

Quote Originally Posted by Nebilim View Post
    hey guys, ive just went through the settings and turned off LED notifications for all (SMS, email...etc) but everytime i get a text message Handcent SMS and k-9 mail start blinking my LED. I HATE IT it drives me nuts. i also went through the settings for both apps and they are not on. actually handcent's LED settings are checked but grayed off... any ideas. thanks!
    I'm having EXACTLY the same problem. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Global Posts
    2,043 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Nebilim View Post
    Have u tried a battery pull as simple as it sounds it fixes most issues

I had the same prob with the charging led. Reboot and went away.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Default Re: LED Notification WONT Turn off...

Nope, rebooting or hard reboot were both unsuccessful. I still get the blinking LED despite it being set to off.

Global Posts
    2,043 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by backman4sakn View Post
    Nope, rebooting or hard reboot were both unsuccessful. I still get the blinking LED despite it being set to off.
    if you are not rooted it might be time to take it to sprint and get a replacement