Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default the HTC Evo or the Samsung Epic

So I have sprint and I'm deciding on which phone to get cause right now I have a blackberry. I want to either get the HTC Evo or the Samsung Epic but can't decide which phone would be better for me to have I like touch screen and keyboards but I want to see which would be better can anyone help?

Gracias(Thanks)

Go testdrive each of them out and see what u think! Then give the winner a try and if your not happy return before 30 days.

I have and Evo and its a great phone and I love it but I would recommend the Epic over the Evo for one reason and one reason only...its very hard to locate one due to high demand low supply. So you might not have a choice but to get an Epic if not you'll be on some long waiting list trying to get a Evo. If you can find one go for it!

Global Posts
    2,343 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CM7/MazWoz on Evo

Default Re: the HTC Evo or the Samsung Epic

By all measures the Epic will be pretty epic, but it has yet to be released so no one has seen a final production model. I would wait until all of the tech blogs do their reviews before making a call.

Sent from my Evo

Quote Originally Posted by dekcufi View Post
    Go testdrive each of them out and see what u think! Then give the winner a try and if your not happy return before 30 days.
    That's it. Just pick the one you like best and give it a 30 day test.

I'm waiting to try both out. Need to see build quality of the Sammy, etc. I'm hoping one stands out to me for what I'm looking for in my next phone. The best part is we have a choice, get what phone YOU like don't let everyone else decide for you.

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

I'm due for an upgrade in August and I am also torn. I seem to be leaning towards the Epic, I've always preferred a kybd. I wonder if it will be out by then?

Global Posts
    565 Global Posts

No one can say which is "better" until the Epic is released. Then you can get some real world opinions.