- 2 Posts
Best ROM to get for Sprint MVNO called Kroger Wireless???
What is the best ROM to get for the EVO4G on Sprint MVNO Kroger Wireless? Also is there 4.x avalible for it or is the phone stuck on 2.3.x?
I would like to know this before purchasing this phone as a replacement for my pain in the *** Optimus S that has a really bad touchscreen.
I want to stay with this MVNO because I get free minutes for buying groceries and I shop there a lot. The price is too high on the Galaxy S2 they have there so this might be what I have to settle for. I want a larger screen. They don't allow regular Sprint phones as far as I know so this sucks
Thanks a ton!
- 11-12-2012, 11:42 AM #2
- 40 Posts
- MazWoz-Evo JB 4.1.2
- By the2ndflood in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 15Last Post: 03-13-2012, 03:45 AM
- By mdwright1032 in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2012, 11:43 AM
- By xcalibur1011 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 12-15-2011, 07:07 AM
- By frannn in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 9Last Post: 08-09-2011, 05:15 AM
- By JOrtenzi in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 15Last Post: 04-27-2011, 10:30 PM