Screenshots from Evo

pwnst_r

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
It's interesting that you can do screenshots by default on the iPhone 3G> but not on an Android OS. Totally backwards.

PM-Performance

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Shootme doesnt work after the update?
I took it off my phone because of it taking random snapshots everytime the damn phone moved, but I used that before the update

youngzayiles

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
It's interesting that you can do screenshots by default on the iPhone 3G> but not on an Android OS. Totally backwards.

All OS's have their downfall... Lol Iphone just got folders and Wallpaper... What year is this 2010.. lol Dumbphones have had wallpaper a long time ago too.. SO they all have holes.. We need to reach out to them about that tho... A simple way could just be to hold the menu button... That doesnt have a function as of now...

pwnst_r

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
All OS's have their downfall... Lol Iphone just got folders and Wallpaper... What year is this 2010.. lol Dumbphones have had wallpaper a long time ago too.. SO they all have holes.. We need to reach out to them about that tho... A simple way could just be to hold the menu button... That doesnt have a function as of now...

Don't get all bent. What I'm saying is that with so much customization on the Android devices, it makes more sense to have built in screenshot capabilities - not on the iPhone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800