after playing with samsung wimax phone, i still like evo

jonathanlc2005

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Evo feels like phone, the Samsung feels like a mix of the rumor and the moment. In Other words its cheap feeling, small, and to me not better then the evo

Shadnic

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
are you sure you weren't playing with the moment 2? because the epic is thicker, taller, and almost as wide as the evo...so I don't think anyone in their right mind could call it small :/

mvpilot172

May 7, 2010
Visit site
The Epic is not out yet either. It was probably the Intercept, a cheap phone. The size of the Epic is almost identical to the EVO except has a keyboard and is lighter.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah Epic is fat. Too bad it has a hardware keyboard... means a no-go for me.

I didn't realize how great it is to not have a hardware keyboard until wife started having issues with her BlackBerry keyboard. She spilled a little milk on the keys and the thing went screwy. If that would have happened to my EVO, I would have simply wiped it off and gone about my business.

coolqf

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
no not that... just been out of the loop for a while. it was the intercept

Haha, you're funny. Within a matter of 7 hours you went from the Epic 4G, to the Moment 2, and then finally the Intercept. That was like comparing an Acura to a Lexus, and then renaming the Acura to an Accord, and then finally a Civic. Of course you weren't impressed, it's a Honda Civic, and entry level car!

Replace Acura with Epic 4G, Accord with Acura, and Intercept with Civic. You get the idea ;)

chaosrecords

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Intercept just shipped to Sprint stores on Friday from Brightpoint and became available for sale on Sunday.

The Intercept is the replacement for the Moment.

The Moment will go EoL ( End of Life) by end of July.

The Samsung Epic is not even available to order from official sprint vendors. So unless you are Noah from Phone Scoop, Or attended the Vegas or Tokyo Electronics Shows then odds are you havent played with it

Source: im a dealer

coolqf

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Intercept just shipped to Sprint stores on Friday from Brightpoint and became available for sale on Sunday.

The Intercept is the replacement for the Moment.

The Moment will go EoL ( End of Life) by end of July.

The Samsung Epic is not even available to order from official sprint vendors. So unless you are Noah from Phone Scoop, Or attended the Vegas or Tokyo Electronics Shows then odds are you havent played with it

Source: im a dealer

He clarified and said it was the Intercept

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Hey jonathanlc2005...

Off topic here... I beat you by 1 GB of Use lol and the month isnt Over yet...

I'm Currently at 3,987,562KB I suspect I'll be Well over 5 GB's by the 31st :cool:

Shadnic

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Haha, you're funny. Within a matter of 7 hours you went from the Epic 4G, to the Moment 2, and then finally the Intercept. That was like comparing an Acura to a Lexus, and then renaming the Acura to an Accord, and then finally a Civic. Of course you weren't impressed, it's a Honda Civic, and entry level car!

Replace Acura with Epic 4G, Accord with Acura, and Intercept with Civic. You get the idea ;)

The intercept is the moment 2 :/

Layla.J

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site

What about the Lexus? ;-)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63