- 1 Posts
Is my Evo really up to date?
So I had to unroot my phone because I'm trying to sell it (Evo 4G), and the rom I used was the stock version that apparently came with the Evo (1.32.651.1) - It says the software number is 1.47.651.1, which according to this is from 2010.. However, when I try to do "HTC Software Update", it says "Your phone is up to date" - Do I have to use a non-stock rom in order to get the newest updates or something?
I don't know if it's related to "Firmware update", but when I do that it says "Checking for firmware update, please wait." and doesn't do anything.. This phone isn't activated but is connected via wifi
Edit: I get error 1012 when trying to update firmware
- 11-18-2012, 08:59 PM #2
- 873 Posts
- Decks Reloaded,RebelROM
Re: Is my Evo really up to date?
Don't accept an ota update on a rooted phone. Flash the latest stock ROMTOSHIBA Thrive � Pio's Team Baked BlackBean 4.1.2 ROM
Samsung GalaxyTab 3 (7 in) � Deleterious ROM
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (i317) unlocked � Ditto Note 4 (4.4.4) ROM
Samsung Galaxy S3 � Kitkat 4.4.4 ROM
- 11-18-2012, 09:05 PM #3
- By pdog197804 in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2012, 08:27 PM
- By Officerpolabear in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2011, 04:18 PM
- By diesteldorf in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2011, 08:17 AM
- By Linkchomp in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2011, 09:41 PM
- By boston_ant in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 29Last Post: 08-02-2010, 10:21 PM