What should I do. Help please

ballsout

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
This is my first posting I've ever done so bare with me. I'm try to figure out which phone I should get the htc evo or wait for the samsung epic I have an iPhone right now that I'm happy with but the $ 137 bill it comes with is just to much. I like the way the evo look and the epic screen is awsome but don't like the keyboard. I use to have a hero but got rid of it cuz it didn't run as smooth as I wanted it too plus the whole 2.1 wait got old. Now I wanna go back to sprint because in my opinion is way better than AT&T plus the whole charge you an arm and leg sux. But I do love my iPhone but just because the whole iTunes experience cuz I love all my music in my pocket but pandora in my opinion is like having all the music on your phone. But can some share some insight. Thanks Ps I like the android army but wish they had a decent mma app

joek1971

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
If yo uwant apps look here:
AppBrain - the best Android apps and games on the Android market

Now about the Samsung or HTC, if you dont want the hard keyboard then go with the EVO, and HTC Sense. But if you dont mind the hard keyboard get the Samsung Epic. You basically have to decide what is better for you. For music you can use doubleTwist great app, both phones have 4G, either phone you cant go wrong, just depends your personal preference. If you love to listen to music then get 16 or 32 sd card worth it in the long run. Best OF Luck To You , Either way you cant loose.

Seven2k

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Sprint gives you money for your iphone. Plan is cheaper. Right now EVO is hard to get. Ill probably do the Samsung cause of the screen but you do have 30 days. I worked for apple and only use itunes for my ipod. With my Pre and EVO i just dump the music in them. I think its better that way. I think doubeltwist works well. Never tried it on my EVO.

oasis9389

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
i don't think this evo is for everyone.. its an overwhelming phone that is rich in features.. it takes effort to get used to it and modify it to your liking.

SilverZero

May 21, 2010
Visit site
For me, it would all come down to the keyboard. I hate the added bulk of a physical keyboard when there is a soft-keyboard option anyway.

ballsout

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
yeah im leaning more towards an evo.but i didnt know sprint will give me money for iphone but ill prolly keep it just so apple doesnt get any more money out of me. wont ever have to buy another ipod. if yall dont mind me asking how much is yalls evo bill

bassmanxu

May 7, 2010
Visit site
69.99 for plan
10.00 for Premium data
depends on where you are but call it 15% tax, so that gets you to $92 all in. BUT, I have Sprint insurance at $7/month (totally worth it for me given past phone fails on my part), so I clock in at right around $100. I also just learned I have 15% plan discount (only applies to the $69.99 by the way) through my company. Hopefully that helps.

Seven2k

May 17, 2010
Visit site
yeah im leaning more towards an evo.but i didnt know sprint will give me money for iphone but ill prolly keep it just so apple doesnt get any more money out of me. wont ever have to buy another ipod. if yall dont mind me asking how much is yalls evo bill

65 bucks i work for a non profit. Sprint gives discounts almost for anything

ootherocoo

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I owned an iPhone and loved it. But that monthly bill is just CRAZY. I was paying $120 a month.

I switched for the Evo and cheaper plan. I'm now paying $72 a month with taxes included. I got a hook up for 25% off my monthly rate....:D

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I just got my first normal bill and its 80...with a 10% credit union discount.. That first bill was about 138.00 but I expected that :) and GL getting the Evo :D

mcll

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I am on the Employee Referral Plan(anyone can get it) and my wife and I pay 109+taxes etc for Unlimited Everything Data Family.

cg1492

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
If you are going to go with the Evo goto bestbuy, they will sell em if if they are on hold for someone on a waiting list. (I know cause that's how I got mine, it was on hold but the lady said the person isn't coming to pick it up and you are here). I don't think you will be disappointed with the Evo. It is going to take a little for you to customize it to your liking.

MDteX

May 14, 2010
Visit site
...but the $ 137 bill it comes with is just to much.

I have the Everything Family plan with unlimited data & text and with 5 phones my bill is only around $210 with taxes and everything. So with an iphone I could spend around $650???

I'm glad I have Sprint. I couldn't afford at&t.

jrog28

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Easy... Evo!
This is my first posting I've ever done so bare with me. I'm try to figure out which phone I should get the htc evo or wait for the samsung epic I have an iPhone right now that I'm happy with but the $ 137 bill it comes with is just to much. I like the way the evo look and the epic screen is awsome but don't like the keyboard. I use to have a hero but got rid of it cuz it didn't run as smooth as I wanted it too plus the whole 2.1 wait got old. Now I wanna go back to sprint because in my opinion is way better than AT&T plus the whole charge you an arm and leg sux. But I do love my iPhone but just because the whole iTunes experience cuz I love all my music in my pocket but pandora in my opinion is like having all the music on your phone. But can some share some insight. Thanks Ps I like the android army but wish they had a decent mma app

Sent from my Evo