Black Evo in Minneapolis??

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Nope...everyone seems to still be sold out. I was helping a guy I work with find one and I did find one Sprint Store (a franchise store) up here in Blaine that had a few but they were only selling them for new customers and not upgrades. He ended up going to BB and getting a white one.

All I can say is call around, you might get lucky and find one.

I was lucky and got mine on launch day. :D

agbenson88

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Here in Rochester they have them a good chunk of the time, certainly if they dont have one now, they will in just a couple days. I ordered mine 3 weeks or so ago and got it the next day at BB (someone else at the same time walked in and bought one with no preorder of any kind.), by now they probably just have them sitting on the shelf.

madeagain#AC

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Friday is the day to check BB... a rep told me they get shipments on Thursdays. I picked mine up on a friday. if you check their online stock on the bb website they usually will be sold out til thursday but show available on friday. they go quick though.

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I have seen Evo's starting to show up in Sprint stores. But they are hording them for new customers and not upgrades here to. Best Buy, doesn't care