Evo 4g vs vibrant

aparigraba

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I returned my Evo when I heard about the Epic coming to Sprint. Yesterday I got the Vibrant to try out the screen, software, camera, etc. After using it the last 24 hours almost non-stop I am really disappointed. The screen is a million times better than the Evo and thats about it. The fast processor is useless with such laggy software, no true copy-paste...i have to go to menu and select "select text...and so on. When leaving an application the screen goes black for a couple of seconds and then it returns to the home screen...a lot of issues. This is a great phone to root and change it to Sense or something else, but other than rooting to get tethering, I don't like to do all that. Right out of the box, untouched, running the software they bring I think the Evo kicks the Vibrants ass...as far as potential, with the great hardware, the Vibrant would win. Oh yeah, it is really light...scary light, haha. My wife grabbed it and said...that phone is too light for my taste, dont like it, haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy