| || |
Very Odd Touch Screen Problem
On the top 1/4 of my screen;
* The notification dropdown doesn't respond unless I use landscape view.
* On some apps, the upper will not respond. I turn to landscape and touch the exact same spot on the screen,
and it will respond.
* This happens randomly with some apps, and websites.
* Tried reinstalling apps. (No Change)
* Tried the calibration. (No change)
* Tried disabeling all anamations. (A blind Attempt)
* Happened with 2.2 Warm System, then installed Synergy Rom. (Same occurances, No Change)
NOTE; I broke the screen, and replaced it myself, but this was a while back, and it worked great after replacement.
The bottom line is, the screen responds, but not in all instances. Certain point is dead, but in landscape, that same point responds.