Touch Screen Problems

Shmooey

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
Ok so this just started recently happening and basically what it is is about after 10 to 20 minutes of usage on my phone the screen gets all unresponsive and I have to push really hard on the screen for anything to actually register. If I restart my phone everything's fine but after about 15 minutes of use it does that unresponsive thing again

Any help/suggestions would be great bcuz this is just annoying >.<

Shmooey

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I tryed a different battery but nothing changed buuut I did find out that it only does this while I'm charging my phone so Idk what's wrong with it

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like a voltage problem. Have you checked the wire? Because for some reason, the stock HTC wall charger causes my screen to touch random places but if I use another, it works just fine.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums

Shmooey

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
No, my phone isn't rooted and I don't use the stock charger. The charger I use my mom bought for me at some store bcuz the original one broke. Also I found out that when it starts being all sluggish if I just un plug it and plug it back in its fine so it's not that big of a deal anymore but thanks for all the help/suggestions