Hello,

A few days ago I was getting out of my car at work and when I closed the car door something stopped it from closing all the way. I opened the door and there in the door jamb was my Evo 4G. I didn't shut it very hard and it looked like it was working so I didn't think anything of it. When I sat at my desk I tried to text someone and the phone started acting sluggish before finally freezing. I had to remove the battery as all the buttons weren't responding. When I got it booted up it said my SD card was not mounted or needed to be formatted. I tried putting it in my friend's Evo 4G, but had the same results. I put it in a min-SD to SD media converter in my pc and it said it needed to be formatted. After that, my phone nor my computer will even detect it.

So, first - I had Titanium Backup on my phone, but apparently I moved it to the SD card. I take it all my data/apps are toast?

And, my phone has been acting all goofy since this happened, I'm guessing since most of my apps were on the SD card. For example, I no longer get notifications when I get texts or facebook IM's. Is it recommended to factory reset my device to clear this funky state?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!!