Phone buttons on EVO are...shrinking?
On my evo when I pull up the phone to make a call, the buttons have actually shrunk, they're not in a perfect line and the numbers and letters aren't even on the buttons correctly. I cleared out the app data through application manager and it didn't help. I'd like to avoid doing a hard reset, any ideas?
- 12-18-2012, 11:31 PM #2
TOSHIBA Thrive • Pio's Team Baked BlackBean 4.1.2 ROM
- 660 Posts
- Decks Reloaded,RebelROM
Samsung Galaxy Note 1 (i717) • CM11 4.4.2 kitkat (jamied)
Samsung GalaxyTab 3 (7 in) • Deleterious ROM
HTC EVO 4G • Deck's Reloaded ROM
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (i317) unlocked • Ditto Note 3.1.1 (4.3) ROM
B&N Nook Color (Gifted to relative)
Samsung Galaxy Prevail • Half A$$ed ROM
EVO Shift• JellyBelly ROM
Samsung Galaxy S3 • DanKang 4.3.1 ROM
- 12-19-2012, 03:36 PM #3
- 12-20-2012, 04:48 AM #4
- 1,412 Posts
- BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock
Re: Phone buttons on EVO are...shrinking?
Download a bad app that messed with your DPI settings? (Hey, I'm just guessing here.)
Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central ForumsSent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
- By krisrock in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2010, 10:43 PM
- By CpTChucky in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2010, 10:54 AM
- By thegov in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 08-06-2010, 10:47 AM
- By dfine1966 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 07-07-2010, 02:34 AM
- By showmrock in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 06-07-2010, 08:22 AM