- 1 Posts
Sprint to AT&T
Need some advice please. I used to be with Sprint, with HTC Evo. My husband bought my an iPhone earlier this year and added me to his plan on at&t. I hate the iPhone. I want my droid back. Can I activate that sprint HTC Evo on the AT&T account in place do the iPhone? I am lost at this point.
Thanking you in advance for your answers.
- 01-01-2013, 08:33 PM #2
- By blaze5 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 29Last Post: 11-09-2012, 12:25 PM
- By j1787 in forum AT&TReplies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2012, 06:48 AM
- By wbell in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 04-28-2012, 02:29 PM
- By tony5593 in forum AT&TReplies: 13Last Post: 02-09-2012, 10:38 AM
- By DisplacedMic in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 06-09-2010, 10:17 AM