- 01-04-2013, 09:02 AM #2
- 2 Posts
I do have an SD card in both of my devices. I took the card from my phone which is where all of my music and pics are and placed it into my thrive tablet. All the pictures are still there once I removed the card but the music is not playable. I can still see all the music files on the thrive but nothing will play.
- 01-08-2013, 09:51 AM #4Flashoholic!!
- 2,222 Posts
- 01-10-2013, 12:20 AM #5
- 934 Posts
- Decks Reloaded,RebelROM
Since The Thrive uses a full sized SD card and doesn't work well with the microSD cards(w/adapter). I have both and the micro SD cards w/adapter just do not work well on the Thrive. I would use Dropbox or another sync app to transfer over. Also, Google+ with instant sync should sync to both devices if you use the Google+ app
- By Rene Ritchie in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 157Last Post: 06-02-2013, 04:17 PM
- By Dieter Bohn in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 14Last Post: 04-26-2013, 08:08 AM
- By Jennifer Chappell#CB in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 54Last Post: 12-14-2009, 09:59 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2009, 05:28 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 12:15 PM