- 3 Posts
HTC EVO 4g - Loose Kickstand - Help!
Hi, so I'm that kind of person who plays around with his kickstand, flipping it back and forth constantly. The problem is that my kickstand is loose, and from the constant flipping will barely stay down. Is there a possible way to tighten it or would I have to replace the whole kickstand? Thanks for the help ahead of time!
- 01-07-2013, 10:18 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: HTC EVO 4g - Loose Kickstand - Help!
ya like my just broke this past weekend. Same thing, playing with it.
i dont think you can fix it, but i have found websites that show how to replace it.
i might just remove mine until my next upgrade because it is in the way of putting it in my pocket.
- By xkimmy95x in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 31Last Post: 05-30-2013, 08:23 AM
- By kngsxvigil in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-13-2011, 07:08 PM
- By csfence in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2011, 04:33 PM
- By tcproject in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2011, 01:35 PM
- By irishguy314 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 10-20-2011, 11:12 AM