Weird thing while playing music

mhrischuk

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Just got my Evo yesterday. Today I loaded an album and tried playing it. All kinds of strange things happened. It would play part of a song then go to the next like an intro mode. Voice dial came up all by itself. I shut off the music and tried again. More weird stuff. Music would stop. Had to hit play again.... voice dial pops up again.

Rebooted. Seems ok now.

b0ricua

May 24, 2010
Visit site
There seems to be some type of grounding issue with the headphones you're using. Go into your market and search for a widget called "Headset Blocker." When you download it, add it to your homescreen and before you listen to music click on the widget to activate. You shouldn't have that issue anymore.

analyst28

May 17, 2010
Visit site
lets golf

Last night while playing music thought the external speaker I began hearing sounds between songs. Upon closer inspection I noticed the sounds were clips for the game "Lets Golf" that i recently installed, "Nice Approach", for example. The phone also automatically placed a call while sitting on the table playing music later that night. I did reboot and haven't noticed any issues since. Odd..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995