Recover downloaded and deleted voicemails?

jt513

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to recover a voice mail that my EVO downloaded and then accidentally got deleted, it happened this morning. I called sprint, checked my voice mail and there is nothing in "deleted voice mails" when dialing #3 from the voice mail menu.

Looking for a recovery tool that I can use on my EVO to maybe recover then pull the voice mail off, of just recover it.

Thanks a ton!

chaosrecords

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to recover a voice mail that my EVO downloaded and then accidentally got deleted, it happened this morning. I called sprint, checked my voice mail and there is nothing in "deleted voice mails" when dialing #3 from the voice mail menu.

Looking for a recovery tool that I can use on my EVO to maybe recover then pull the voice mail off, of just recover it.

Thanks a ton!

I really dont think thats possible since we are dealing with flash memory. If it was on your computer's HDD that would be different.

Cant you just go to your call log and call them to say " what did you leave on my VM"?

snake411

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Yea, i think what was just said is prolly the only way..

*This was posted from my Evo 4G using Tapatalkpro! Great app, if you want to browse and post through many dfferent forums*

wrecklass

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Is that a bug of some sort? How did the EVO accidentally delete the voice mail?

--
Sent on my EVO 4G with Tapatalk

jt513

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Not sure, it was was there..30mins later it was gone. Someone else could have done it but everyone that was at my place say they didn't touch it..However a number of people were playing with it and getting on the market.

Either way, I got a hold of the person and obtained the info. Thanks anyhow. (It was info on where to pick them up when they got off their flight and I didn't have a way to contact them again. lol.)

BBAngieBB

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Yes there is. Open up your voicemail. At the top of your screen, touch the header "Voicemail" and let go. You will get a drop down for Inbox, Outbox, Deleted, and SD card. Select Deleted. You will now be in the deleted folder. To get back to your Inbox, touch the header again and select Inbox.

SCgal79

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
Thank you so much BBAngieBB ^^^ this was extremely helpful! Thanks to your post I was finally able to retrieve my messages saved to my SD card from a previous phone! Thanks again :)

Lestah_613

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
If you have sprint just got to Google.com/voice and sign in with your gmail address and you'll see all your texts and voice messages

bigworm13

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
All you do it go to the top of your Voicemails and where it says "Inbox " at the top click that and go to Trash and you should be able to recover the deleted voicemail:D

Lorie Michels

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
my mom called me on 2 july 3 times and left 2 vm. I called the next day and she didn't answer. She left 2 vm and I deleted them. I called her on the 6 and 7 and her phone went straight to vm. I called the sheriffs dept to do a welfare check on her and they found her on the couch dead. so it is really important that if at all possible I get the vm back. I called Verizon all ready they said there isn't anything I could do. But if you have any help I would be so grateful. I have a Samsung stratosphere and a sd card. Thank you

Joel Rubin

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
I am sorry for your loss, I found this answer from BBangieBB and works easily on my Galaxy s3,
Yes there is. Open up your voicemail. At the top of your screen, touch the header "Voicemail" and let go. You will get a drop down for Inbox, Outbox, Deleted, and SD card. Select Deleted. You will now be in the deleted folder. To get back to your Inbox, touch the header again and select Inbox.

aaplavi_123

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I accidentally deleted my voice mail. Its pretty urgent. I saw the posts mentioned above, but cant seem to find the voice mail icon so as to check the inbox, deleted folders etc. I am using samsung s4 with at&t service. I called them but they said that there is no way to retrieve the msgs. Also, the only way I am able to access the voice mail is through dialing 1. I would really appreciate the help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12