Replacing LCD and digitizer, does version matter?
My coworker dropped her HTC EVO 4G on a tile floor and destroyed the digitizer and the LCD both. I have read online that there were different vendors for the LCD during production of the EVO 4G. Do I need to find out what this phone shipped with before I order replacement parts or is it irrelevant? Thank you and sorry if this has already been covered, I did search first but may not have used the proper wording.
- 01-17-2013, 08:25 PM #2Flashoholic!!
- 2,224 Posts
Re: Replacing LCD and digitizer, does version matter?
- By sniktawm in forum Other Sony Android PhonesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2012, 03:39 PM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2010, 05:49 PM
- By murphdsurf in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2010, 04:23 PM
- By coolqf in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2010, 11:32 AM
- By Slick Finger Flicker in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2010, 07:09 PM