1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    223 Global Posts

Default Skydiving + Evo = Awesomeness

looks better in its raw format cuz facebook resizes it and compresses it further but looks good nonetheless.

(this was taken after the parachute was deployed. im not crazy enough to hold it while freefalling lol)

(i also couldnt find a "share your videos" thread so i made my own)
    Thanked by 2:

Dude that is AWESOME lol. And yes you would be out of your mind if you recorded that while free falling.. but that would be cool haha. I've always been scared ****less of skydiving. I always have this fear that when the chute comes out it's gonna rip off me and I'm gonna fall to my death. I kno it sounds ridiculous lol.

ROM
    clean rom ics

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
    If at first you don't succeed, then sky driving is not for you.

very nice!

Global Posts
    217 Global Posts

haha that was pretty dang awesome ! Thanks for sharing !

ROM

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzyiroc View Post
    Dude that is AWESOME lol. And yes you would be out of your mind if you recorded that while free falling.. but that would be cool haha. I've always been scared ****less of skydiving. I always have this fear that when the chute comes out it's gonna rip off me and I'm gonna fall to my death. I kno it sounds ridiculous lol.
    I actually just went on sunday and had a bad Chute Deployment...

Its called Instant open when your Chute just Pops Open Instantly haha Makes sense right...

Well yea thats bad... It hurt like a MOFO! My Instructor Broke his nose and Dislocated his finger because of this...

I twisted my ankle on landing yay me... ** its still clicking pretty bad though**

But after a heavy deployment like mine your worries shouldnt be a big deal its prob the worse thing to happen when skydiving next to forgetting to pack a chute...
    Arrogant Linux Elitist

Global Posts
    206 Global Posts

wow that is great footage