- 1 Posts
My Sprint HTC Evo4g is stuck on reboot, it keeps shutting off then turning back on only the screen that says htc EVO4g. I have taken the battery out for 20 minutes twice, I have tried what I read about holding the power button and the volume button. I don't know what else to do!!
- 01-18-2013, 10:38 PM #2
- 01-19-2013, 02:47 AM #3
- 1,434 Posts
- BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock
The steps in the recovery are what will help you with your random bootlooping issues. It could also be a bad app. Turn your phone on normally. As soon as you see "HTC", keep holding down the Volume Down button until your phone vibrates and tells you that it is in Safe Mode.
Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
- By Rene Ritchie in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 157Last Post: 06-02-2013, 04:17 PM
- By Dieter Bohn in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 14Last Post: 04-26-2013, 08:08 AM
- By Jennifer Chappell#CB in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 54Last Post: 12-14-2009, 09:59 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2009, 05:28 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 12:15 PM