Problems with 3g

travdoty

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I cant seem to get my phone to connect to the 3G network anymore.... The 3G icon is not present on the top bar. I've looked all over and I cant seem to find where to re-enable 3G connection. I know I'm in a 3G area because at my house I used to get a good 3G signal 100% of the time. What can I do?

drdrewdown

Jun 5, 2010
www.wksportbike.com
I cant seem to get my phone to connect to the 3G network anymore.... The 3G icon is not present on the top bar. I've looked all over and I cant seem to find where to re-enable 3G connection. I know I'm in a 3G area because at my house I used to get a good 3G signal 100% of the time. What can I do?

if you have wifi enabled & connect u wont see a 3g icon fyi. otherwise, there is a "sense widget" for "Mobile" which is your data connection.

travdoty

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
How can I take a screenshot to show you what I'm talking about? I tried installing ShootMe but it wont let me click the "Hide" button to enable the app.....

Quizshow

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Mine has been doing this for the last 3 days. Everything will be working fine and then the 3g icon disappears. When I check the network settings it says "connection failed" or "data unavailable when service is unavailable" under Mobile Network. Even when I unselect it and reselect the check box it will try to connect and then give up and say "connection failed" . The only way I can get it back on is either a fast reboot or using the mobile data widget on the switchpro panel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34