Blinking Orange Light, Not charging, turns on for a few minutes then turns off

Yakattack123

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,
Been trying to figure this out for a few days now and it isn't the first time it has happened to me. A few days ago, my phone died so I went to charge it and it gave me the blinking light. From other research, the blinking light means the battery is really dead. So I left it not thinking twice about it. I come back a few hours later and the phone won't turn on and the orange light stopped. I can't get to the HBOOT screen either. There have been a couple of times that my phone has turned on but when it is on, it stays on for only a few minutes and then goes away. It happened on an old EVO 4g that I had as well. Any help?? I have used 4 different chargers, taken the battery out, waited, put it back in, tried to turn it on, but nothing is working. Please help!

Rebecca Smith6

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Okay I have a AT&T/LG android I let it die and I have let it charge and it won't even go to the slider screen had it for 2 years never had this problem.

extraclass

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
If you run the battery completely down it will charge very slow for a period of time until it get a certain amount of charge. I have run my Tab-2 down a couple times when I have not used it for a few days and when I plug in the charger the Tab doesn't come on immediately! It seems to slow charge for a couple hours before it starts a fast charge. Maybe the battery has to reach a certain voltage before the battery will take a fast charge!

It is best to turn it OFF if not in use for a few days or at least charge it a couple hours every day. It seems like any battery life is shortened if you leave it on charge all the time! I have experienced this with drill motor and laptop batteries!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513