- 2 Posts
hi, im new. wanna share something mayb helpful~
Im using evo4g now, and had the sensation before, very happy with both so far. The only annoying thing is the short battery life when i got it. I dont really like carrying an external pack with all the wiring, so I bought one of the batteries from amazon and found the quality is pretty good. Surprisingly it even can last longer than the original one. I attached the link below and see if anyone needs a backup battery. I dont want it looks like an advt, but it could be helpful!
Amazon.com: Timetec 1600mAh High Capacity Li-ion Battery For Sprint HTC EVO Shift 4G, EVO 4G, Verizon HTC Droid Incredible, HTC Hero, HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC Tilt 2, HTC Dash 3G, HTC Snap Travel External Battery: Cell Phones & Accessories
- 01-31-2013, 09:39 PM #2
Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
- 1,412 Posts
- BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock
- By essence12 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2012, 10:06 PM
- By essence12 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2012, 04:34 PM
- By sumo2008 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2011, 01:27 PM
- By jayk1438 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2011, 05:09 PM
- By Pain505 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-12-2011, 10:19 AM