ay least some people do it right...

robmiller

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
man must be nice to have a carrier that has phones and accessories (eg verizon). man sprint really dropped the ball on this one. droid x allready has car mount..

robmiller

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
hard to do with no phones right?????????? and it is their job to release the product so people can start making accessories for it. if that was not the case then why do they have official sprint products??? hmmmmmmm?

05 TypeS DC5

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
so verizon did it perfect with the Droid Incredible?? Measuring success w/ accessories seems dumb if you ask me.... There are a million accessories for palm pre and that phone wasn't successful...

if you want an accessorie so bad why not get it from amazon or another vendor... like this:

Amazon.com: Car Mount with Flexible Gooseneck + 3.5mm Aux Cable (5 Ft.) for the Sprint HTC Evo 4g - Incl. DBROTH Microfiber Cleaning Cloth: Electronics

51HvG0HySjL._SS400_.jpg

only $10

robmiller

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
no im not saying that i guess my point is this. if you gonna release a phone that "is suppose to be the latest and greatest" in your phone line i would just expect you to atleast have a couple. right?? and maybe have some stuff so people would spend money at your store. cause at the the of the day isnt that what its all about. they had no problem charging me 10 dollars extra a month for a service i cant get yet. listen i have one and love it just saying marketing is alittle less than to be disired. not hating just saying.

robmiller

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
i agree but i would think i would have learned from mistakes not continue them if you want to thrive. definition of insanity doing same thing over and over again expecting different result. like i said i love my evo and have bought aceeories from other places just wanted real deal not a gps car mount converted to fit my evo.

SilverZero

May 21, 2010
Visit site
I wince when I see Sprint's "First" marketing campaign. When it comes to tech, first usually means quickly outdone by follow-up competition. But the Evo still does what I want, and I know how to shop at stores other than the Sprint shop.

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I wince when I see Sprint's "First" marketing campaign. When it comes to tech, first usually means quickly outdone by follow-up competition. But the Evo still does what I want, and I know how to shop at stores other than the Sprint shop.

:cool:, the best deals are anywhere but the Sprint store.

robmiller

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Wow sorry. Guess I was looking at big picture not what rite in front of me. Sorry again for thinking outside the box. As I said in previous post I too can find stuff and bought stuff from other than sprint store. Was really just a comment about poor buisness management.