Wait 2 more months or get Evo 4?

Gdr441

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone, im a current samsung moment user and am so dying to get my hands on an HTC Evo 4g. The way im planning on getting it is as soon as i get called these days from being in stock, id be doing a buyback for credit and paying the diffrence. In october it will be 1 year from my contract with the company and ill get a 150 dollar discount but right now i cant wait hihi. My bday was 3 days ago and i wanted to reward myself with the evo.

Should i wait or go ahead and just get it as soon as it arrives in stock? Just wanted to hear your opinions since we all love the device or want one badly! :)

TehMan

Jul 14, 2010
www.facebook.com
that's find of up to you...if you feel that strong about having one, i'd just get it...then again if u want until october you could decide you like the Epic more lol

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Okay... wait until October.
You might even see better phones out... maybe not on the Sprint network, but I suggest waiting until then.

Cause you'll regret it.

Kasracer

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
This decision must be made based on your expendable income. If you can afford it and you really want it then go for it. It's it's dicey then just wait a few months. You might even want the Epic instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC