1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can't answer phone sometimes

I have a weird problem. Hopefully, someone out there knows what to do.

Here it is: I just got a call. The screen came on like normal. But when I tried to swipe down to answer it, it wouldn't allow me to swipe.

I had this happen a couple days ago, but figured it was just a one-time strange thing. However, my wife said that she tried to answer my phone once and it did the same thing to her.

Oddly, another call came in after the one I missed and I was able to answer it successfully without any trouble. I had made no changes to the settings or anything between the calls. Sometimes it works right, and sometimes it doesn't.

Anyone have any ideas on what the problem might be? My phone us unrooted and I have only a few apps that I've downloaded.

Are you running a task killer?
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3

Ate you running say my name dessert?

Global Posts
    199 Global Posts

Mine does that and what I figured out was, while the ringer is ringing, it will not swipe to answer. I have to swipe during the pause between rings. As if the when the ringer is sounding, all other action is stopped. May or may not be your issue but that's what mine does. This is my second evo and it was the same on the first.

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

mine has done this once a couple days ago, but havent had it happen since
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    Are you running a task killer?
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Not sure what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by AZwldcats View Post
    Ate you running say my name dessert?

Have you tried powering off then powering back on... then swiping?

Evo - MIUI 1.1.28

^----Old signature.

flip phone, bb curve, pre, evo, evo3d, s4.