Anyone with an EVO in Winona Minnesota please read!

Juice#AC

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I was planning on leaving Big Red and going to Sprint to get the EVO, but I'm wary of their coverage in Winona, despite what the sales reps and the coverage maps say.

Does anyone here have an HTC EVO in Winona Minnesota? What's the Sprint coverage like down there? I'm only switching if the voice AND data coverage is sufficient.

Thanks in advance!

pezdukie

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I go to school in La Crosse, WI (just a half hour from Winona) and I get great coverage. We visited Winona a few times over the summer and I must admit I wasn't looking at my signal really, but I don't recall any problems with it whatsoever.

Juice#AC

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I go to school in La Crosse, WI (just a half hour from Winona) and I get great coverage. We visited Winona a few times over the summer and I must admit I wasn't looking at my signal really, but I don't recall any problems with it whatsoever.

Thanks for your input! :D I know its a somewhat small town, so any info about personal experience there is rare on a forum, most likely at least.

Do you happen to know anyone living in Winona that has Sprint by chance? I'm going to WSU this fall and wanna make sure I'm gonna be covered if I switch over to Sprint.

JoshK

May 30, 2010
Visit site
No worries, get your phone from Sprint and you will have it for 30 days before you're locked in. If in that time you're not happy with your service, return the phone, cancel the contract and you're back to where you are now. Good luck!

Juice#AC

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
No worries, get your phone from Sprint and you will have it for 30 days before you're locked in. If in that time you're not happy with your service, return the phone, cancel the contract and you're back to where you are now. Good luck!

I was wondering about this, whether it was a 30 day return policy for just the phone and not the contract, but you have enlightened me and for that I thank you!

Still looking for Sprint customers in Winona or that have been to Winona who can post their experience with data/voice coverage there, I'm quite curious about others experience there before I go test the waters myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995