1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can't change default browser

I have been trying to change my default browser. If I open a link in an email it opens up with the Internet Browser that comes on the phone!

I have been using BOAT browser and want to make it my DEFAULT browser. I went to App manager and Internet Browser and cleared it as the default browser. Then went to BOAT Browser and tried to make it the default browser but I can't select it as the default browser. I go back to Internet Browser and it is still set as the default browser. I tried a restart but that did not fix the problem!

I have been able to change this default settings with several other apps but can't change the default browser!

Am I missing something here?

Global Posts
    1,124 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 4.4.2

Default Re: Can't change default browser

Quote Originally Posted by extraclass View Post
    I have been trying to change my default browser. If I open a link in an email it opens up with the Internet Browser that comes on the phone!

I have been using BOAT browser and want to make it my DEFAULT browser. I went to App manager and Internet Browser and cleared it as the default browser. Then went to BOAT Browser and tried to make it the default browser but I can't select it as the default browser. I go back to Internet Browser and it is still set as the default browser. I tried a restart but that did not fix the problem!

I have been able to change this default settings with several other apps but can't change the default browser!

Am I missing something here?

If my post helped you out...please be kind and hit the "THANKS BUTTON."