unable to post/reply in a different forum?

debitsohn

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Wondering if someone can help me out. I frequent Head-fi.org and when i first got my phone i was able to respond to posts, reply to pms, and pm out. but for no reason now i cant. i can click the button but nothing happens, can anyone else me out?

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I had that happen sometimes on my EVO and Incredible. Very frustrating. Usually if I closed the browser and came back in again, it would work. Sometimes it takes several pokes of the button you are trying to hit to get it to work. Other times, zooming as far in as possible works as well.

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I had this problem too... Some buttons wouldn't register at all.

Fix it by ... after you finish typing in the text box, hit the "Go" button on the keyboard.
I know Swype has the "Go" button... don't know about other keyboards.

debitsohn

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I had this problem too... Some buttons wouldn't register at all.

Fix it by ... after you finish typing in the text box, hit the "Go" button on the keyboard.
I know Swype has the "Go" button... don't know about other keyboards.

ill try that when i have time! thanks so much. im new to android so im pretty lost in things liek this.

pwnst_r

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Wondering if someone can help me out. I frequent Head-fi.org and when i first got my phone i was able to respond to posts, reply to pms, and pm out. but for no reason now i cant. i can click the button but nothing happens, can anyone else me out?

headfi is where it's at!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc