1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts

Default Problem ripping dvd's

I am using Dvdfab and trying to rip some dvd's. A couple weeks ago I ripped Finding nemo and it played no problem on the evo. Today I went to rip The lion king and decided to try it with the 2 pass option. It came out great on the evo so I wanted to go back and do the same to Finding Nemo. The 2-pass rip of finding nemo will not play on the evo. The file size was about 3 gigs. Anyone have any tips?

Also, why would there be a huge difference between Lion king and Finding nemo if the are both about the same length? Is it just because there is more going on in finding nemo? 2 pass lion king was about 1.5 gigs and finding nemo was 3 gigs.

are they both converted down to mp4? sounds kinda big.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts

Yeah. Exact same settings on both.

I thought I read somewhere that the file has to be under 2gb but I could be wrong. Come to think of it when I use dvdfab I didn't change the file size.

(hint) increase the volume in dvdfab to 150 or 200 percent. Gives you a better volume range when watching movies on the evo.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidAddict View Post
    I thought I read somewhere that the file has to be under 2gb but I could be wrong. Come to think of it when I use dvdfab I didn't change the file size.

(hint) increase the volume in dvdfab to 150 or 200 percent. Gives you a better volume range when watching movies on the evo.
    I put it at 200 for the last one came out great. I guess the thing that baffles me is why one movie came out so much bigger with the 2 pass. I am guessing Nemo has more going on than lion king. Lion king just looks awesome. I dont even know why I am stressing on it. Its not like my 3 year old son is going to get mad at me for using 1 pass.

I do all mine with one pass and volume at 150 They look and work great

Default Re: Problem ripping dvd's

Evos won't play anything over 2Gigs.

Sent from the phone that ****ing prints money