Android Triangle Exclamation sign Froyo 2.2

Estylo

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Ok everyone...I was soooo excited about this update a few minutes ago but now I get this exclamation triangle with the little droid there. What can I do to work around this? I have unrevoked 3 on my Evo, does that have anything to do with it?

RC46

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
It seems that everyone who rooted with Unrevoked3 is experiencing the same yellow triangle problem.

Those that used the original version of Unrevoked are reporting that the OTA .6 update installed fine but broke root.

adrianq

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Ditto here!

I have been searching for a way to 'undo' unrevoked 3, but can't seem to find an answer.

I have been backing everything up in case (gulp) I have to do a factory reset.

Does anyone have a clear answer on how to undo unrevoked 3 or if it is even possible without wiping out the device?

Estylo

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I just took the battery out and it rebooted the phone fine....still at 2.1 with everything working normal. I just can't install this thing :(

RC46

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I highly recommend just waiting until the Unrevoked team cooks up the latesed 2.2 with full root. Patience is a virtue.

xandrake

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Ok I am backing up my setup with Nandroid right now....This won't make me lose my contacts will it?

You should always sync your contacts with Google. :) Mine have not gone away with the last three phones I've had.

It might break your linked contacts though. I'm a noob with Android.

xandrake

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
RUU doesn't seem to be working. After 10 tries it keeps giving me that USB connection error. Looks like I'm relaxing until Unrevoked works their stuff out.