2.2 flash video/audio not syncing

evodroid

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
using stock 2.2, anyone notice that video is about a 1/2 second ahead of audio? Just checked a bunch of flash videos on fox.com and they're all like this...is there a fix for this?

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Did you check any other websites? It might be the site. And it shouldn't matter bout network connection cause I was able to watch justin.tv, Android central, and CNet just fine.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I've tried a few sites (with Dolphin HD and Skyfire).

The Fox shows (tried Family Guy, American Dad, and Cleveland Show) and they all are jerky and the audio is off.

CNET seems to be a bit better but video is a bit jerky (not too bad though).

CBS doesn't look bad, although the site was a pain to navigate with all the flash on. Tried the show Flashpoint and it seemed to be ok, but would frequently slow down to like 1 or 2 frames per second.

Justin TV seems pretty choppy.

Honestly, kindof disappointed. Was hoping it would be better than it is. Not sure if it's the browser, the flash support, or the phone....

RayStinkle

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
it depends on which sites, cause i tried lots of flash video sites and it was pretty good. never tried fox news videos. i was rather impressed with the overall flash performance...but on nexus one of course. maybe its different?