Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default No Clock weather animations anymore after 2.2

Is it just me or has your weather widget animations stoped working on the htc clock... Mine used to do the animations after each unlock as long as I was on my main screen.. After 2.2 it no longer works... Is it just me or others having this issue??

It's working fine for me.

No issues with mine.

There is a setting somewhere that allows for "Animations"

Did that get disabled by any chance after the update?

Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock Android 4.0.4

Mine works fine.

You may need to remove and reinstall the widget, the option to turn on animations is presented during the install process.

Try this: Tap and hold on the clock, and drag it down to "Remove" to remove it from your home screen. Then click on the +, choose Widget, and pick Clock (HTC). Scroll right twice to find the correct clock, and select it. Choose your city (I use current location) and then make sure "Show full screen animation" is checked on the next screen, and tap done.

Hope that helps...

John
    chadsoc likes this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Yup the options is checked and everything... Guess Ill just have to do a backup and factory reset my phone...

Hmmmm.............mine seems to be working just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by youngzayiles View Post
    Is it just me or has your weather widget animations stoped working on the htc clock... Mine used to do the animations after each unlock as long as I was on my main screen.. After 2.2 it no longer works... Is it just me or others having this issue??
    have you tried this yet?

Go to settings>applications>htc sense>clear data