installed OTA version .6 but can't find Flash Player in market

al7601

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Where is the flash player app? all I find is Adobe Showcase but no flash player. Is anyone having this problem or what am I doing wrong???

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Not sure what app you're looking for but Flash 10.1 is built in. You may have to enable flash content in the browser if you're not using the stock one.

Rhoq

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Hulu isn't going to work until they release Hulu Plus for Android. The website is very specific about which devices can access and play back content. You're not going to get it for free because they want your $10/month subscription fee.

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Hulu isn't going to work until they release Hulu Plus for Android. The website is very specific about which devices can access and play back content. You're not going to get it for free because they want your $10/month subscription fee.

It can watch it. I'm running CM6 with the modified Flash player. Also using desktop browser instead of mobile browser.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Really wow I wish I could watch hulu which Hulu said was a Free Service. S.o.b's lol hey I thing I set my browser up as desktop and still don't work. Maybe its the mod version only. **** you hulu.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams