Downloaded .3 and want .6? Here ya go, no waiting

whale1977

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Spent an hour trying to install htc sync. Kept getting 1606 error. But the thing is I tried it anyways and it worked with the driver from unrevoked3. Got the congratulations message. Lets hope it works.

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Thanks but I'm gonna wait it out, maybe .3 is rootable, or maybe htc will give us something better than .6 but its great for the other folks.

Brainerd

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
If I sync with appbrain, have my contacts and calendar on my Google account, what will I lose?

I guessing my Sense Scene settings, internet bookmarks, Internet password logins, and Android settings. Anything else? Is there a way to save/backup some of these?

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
If I sync with appbrain, have my contacts and calendar on my Google account, what will I lose?

I guessing my Sense Scene settings, internet bookmarks, Internet password logins, and Android settings. Anything else? Is there a way to save/backup some of these?

You can use Bookmarks Sort and Backup for bookmarks. You can't backup passwords. Android settings are synched to your Goggle account.

guerillatwang

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
So i'm guessing this .6 update cannot be d/l'd and installed directly from the phone? I'm SOL if that's the case as i am a Mac user. I'll happily wait for the OTA, just wondering if it can be applied like the previous leak.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci