Exchange e-mail notifications not working in 2.2

skrilla

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Everything syncs fine, but I don't get e-mail notifications anymore. Is there an option to turn these off or on?

I get notifications on gmail fwiw.

PhantomPhreak53

May 15, 2010
Visit site
What email app are you using? I am using the default email client and mine is notifying me. If you are using the default try this. Open the email program -> Menu Button -> Click More -> Click Settings -> Click Notification Settings. Make sure what you want is checked.

dolfan08

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. I can get notification sounds for new emails but I don't get he notification bubble showing unread messages.

bzxzlg

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Mine was working fine after update, but then I had to reset the phone and notifications ceased ... As pointed out in a couple of posts above, digging here and there I found that the notifications needed to be modified ... Thx

Luv-n-Android

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting my notification/syncing on some emails except for emails with wav attachments. The wav files are audio voice mails that are routed to my company email so I can listen to them directly from my email account rather than calling in. Reading other posts/forums, some people who also receive wav files in emails are getting them but aren't able to play the wav files but were previously able to do so prior to the 2.2 update. My evo has the 2.2 update. I think it maybe the stock exchange app because i forwarded the email with the wav attachment to my gmail account and it came through and played just fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

skrilla

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
What email app are you using? I am using the default email client and mine is notifying me. If you are using the default try this. Open the email program -> Menu Button -> Click More -> Click Settings -> Click Notification Settings. Make sure what you want is checked.

I am using default mail app and this was my issue - DOH! :(

thanks for the fix :)