Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    239 Global Posts

Default So...um...I'm screwed, right?

So, while paying our Sprint bill tonight, I remembered that we hadn't sent in our rebate forms for our two EVOs for me and my wife!

We got the phones on 7/10, and it says on the form that it must be postmarked by the 7/24. So, we're pretty much screwed, right? My wife, who you do NOT want on the other end of the line if you're customer service, is going to call tomorrow to see what Sprint can do. Hopefully they'll keep in mind the 10+ years I've been with Sprint.

(sigh)

Global Posts
    776 Global Posts

Maybe not... I was in the same dilemma as you at the end of last month and someone linked me to another rebate .pdf.

Looking...
    .:HTC Supersonic | Kernel: HTC#10 | ROM: Myns Warm 2.2 (RLS3) | v OTA_Supersonic 3.30.651.2:.

Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    .:HTC Supersonic | Kernel: HTC#10 | ROM: Myns Warm 2.2 (RLS3) | v OTA_Supersonic 3.30.651.2:.

That PDF says sales receipt must be dated between 7/8 and 9/11. Looks like you just made it! Has it been 22 consecutive months since your last upgrade with discount?

That sucks. This is exactly why they do the mailing rebate, hoping that people would forget.

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Wow, two weeks would be crazy. I procrastinate a lot. But it looks like pwnst_r has you covered.