I have not seen this mentioned in a while but I notice that my FFC still shoots everything in reverse. I guess HTC doesnt care to fix this issue even though they acknowledged it. Is there any work around for it????
    08-08-2010 11:57 AM
    The last I heard it was fixed. What OS ARE u running?
    08-08-2010 11:59 AM
    It is sort of fixed. In the camera settings there is a toggle for "Mirror mode". Works fine in landscape mode but in portrait mode the video is upside down so you have to hold the phone upside down to get a right side up video. I'm sure they'll fix this too with an update.
    08-08-2010 12:05 PM
    The last I heard it was fixed. What OS ARE u running?
    I'm running the latest Official 2.2 and when I use the FFC to take a pic everything is reversed. I will look for the mirror setting now, thanks...
    08-08-2010 02:28 PM
    I'm running the latest Official 2.2 and when I use the FFC to take a pic everything is reversed. I will look for the mirror setting now, thanks...
    "Mirror mode" is fine for still pictures in the native camera app. Other third-party apps like Qik or Fring don't have that option yet, and still take the picture as delivered natively by the phone as a MIRROR IMAGE.

Which tells me that Froyo didn't 'fix' the problem of reversing the images, they just put in a checkbox to reverse the reversed image to make it right.
    08-09-2010 08:39 AM
    It is sort of fixed. In the camera settings there is a toggle for "Mirror mode". Works fine in landscape mode but in portrait mode the video is upside down so you have to hold the phone upside down to get a right side up video. I'm sure they'll fix this too with an update.
    I don't know about everybody else, but no matter whether I am in video or camera mode, when I use the Front facing camera and turn mirror mode off, the image is always upside down when it portrait with the phone right side up or up side down.
    08-09-2010 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD