Since 2.2 this is what's not working

tbonecopper

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
You know.. I posted in that thread here.. but of course, it didn't get attention, a reply, or anything.

Youtube App > not widget.. > video cannot be played, on almost all videos.

HTC Mail app.. on accounts configured as exchange > cannot open attachments of any kind > says they are corrupted. (not a gmail user, ugh).

Slow browser 90% of the time.. Did the on demand plugin thing.. And still no dice.

720p recorded video plays back like it's on an apple 2e computer with a 2mhz processor.

Oh, and cell signal went loopy after 2.2 ... not sure why.

Last edited:

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
That is odd... The official 2.2 update seems kind of crappy for some users. Is your hardware version 0002 or 0003? Just wondering.

Umm, and I would generally suggest a hard reset.

And sorry there was no reply... I usually help a lot out on the forums but since I didn't apply the official 2.2 update, I couldn't really help anyone out with their 2.2 update problems since I'm running a custom 2.2 rom, not the official update.

Just to see...
Have you tried alternate browsers? Skyfire? Opera? Dolphin?
Have you tried any alternate mail clients? K9?

Do they run slow/not open attachments?
On the youtube app, go down the list of recommended videos... and just try to play them... do they all give you the same problem?

I'd hate to say hard reset... I usually avoid telling people to do this, but you have some odd problems with 2.2.

pwnst_r

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
The only thing I had issues with is the secondary gmail push, but Youtube was also FC'ing and the widget wouldn't load info. Had to go in and clear cache/data for Youtube to work properly again.

jnadelman

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I can not connect to wifi in my house anymore. Other locations are fine. I have a fairly old router. Right now I have decent 3g signal in my house and unlimited data, so no wifi isn't a huge deal. But it would be nice if my wifi worked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz