Question about the mobile hot spot feature

marko358

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I have not signed up for the mobile hot spot feature but I wanted to give it a shot last night because my DSL router crapped out. I tried activating it so that I could use my laptop and couldn't get it to work. Do I need to activate the feature with Sprint before the phone allows me to use it?

Last edited:

jcl_cls01

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
Yes, you need to call Sprint up and have them activate it, or you can activate the feature online via your account management. Its a month-to-month type of service, no contract required. Its been a lifesaver to me a few times. Hope this helps..

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I just had Sprint activate mine and I love it. I don't have to keep my phone tethered to the computer and my wife can use it at the same time. I just used it a couple of hours ago with my coworkers. The WiFi service was down, but I have a 4G signal in here. I was able to connect my coworkers so that they could browse the web. Pretty cool.

05 TypeS DC5

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
i have it on my phone, i was in lake buena vista, orlando and it sucked, i was getting 0.25 megs up and 0.12 megs down... I tried it here in my office and i was getting 1.5 megs up and .70 down so that's not that bad.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo