Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question ANY CHOMP SMS OR HANDCENT USERS, NOT GETTING ALL THERE TEXTS ??

Im a faithfull chomp sms user i love the app but, i dont get all my texts or pix from t moblie users or they dont recieve my texts or pix............ok ok to be honest since the froyo 2.2 update it does work alot better but, is that a problem that might start again ?? and y ?

Default Re: ANY CHOMP SMS OR HANDCENT USERS, NOT GETTING ALL THERE TEXTS ??

I have tried chomp and handcent and they both lose random texts. And mms does not work 50% of the time. I just use stock and smspopup.

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk

yea i have been having the same problems. Not recieving texts, force closing, it even restarted my phone once.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I love and still use my chomp but ..... wit my t mobile friend i use the stock and i get all and they get all we send ....... so maybe its a chomp vs t-mobile thing ??

I use Handcent and it's rock solid. No loss of MMS or texts.

Default Re: ANY CHOMP SMS OR HANDCENT USERS, NOT GETTING ALL THERE TEXTS ??

Been using Handscent for the past couple of weeks on my HTC Aria no issues all. Have been receiving all my texts, picture, and video messages.

ROM
    stock

i've had a few customers with problems not recieving text messages, deleated handcent and they havn't missed a text since.