Is there a way to delete a single entry in your call history?

Downrange

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to delete a single entry in your call history without deleting the rest of your call history? I've been going through all the menus but I can't seem to find a way to delete just one number.

Also, I used to own a Palm Treo 650 (Palm OS). With it, you could literally hide single contacts by setting a contact privacy password. This setting was deep in the settings and upon finishing setting it up, you could password lock that menu as well, the title of it and all. So this way, if you hand your phone to a colleague for them to make a quick call, they can't go through your phonebook or recents to try to get your numbers.

I bring this up because a few years ago, this lady I worked with let another co-worker use her phone to make a call and the lady ended up copying a specific number from the woman's recent list without her knowledge. She took the number and harassed the person so much they had to get a restraining order on her. And it was later found out the only way she could have gotten the number is the time she let the woman use her phone.

Call me paranoid but the Treo offered that security feature and I haven't seen it since. Is there any way to do this on the EVO that I just may be missing?

Also, does anyone know of something like a "guest mode" app on the marketplace where the guest can only use what you allow them to and not have access to recents or phonebook, like, just the core function, like sms/mms, net, phone, or calc, etc.

alvarezjpr

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Just long press on the entry and a menu will pop up, then click on delete from call history. For the password protection you might want to check App Safe. Don't have experience with it so I can't tell you if it is good or not.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech