how to copy documents?

nycinter#AC

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
im trying to copy a word document to my evo, i did but when i open the quickoffice app there is nothing there is there a specific folder on the evo when connected to pc as a usb drive that it should be copied in thanks .

nycinter#AC

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
1. try Documents To Go free viewer -

Documents To Go for Android Smartphones: Word and Excel on your Android Smartphone

2. simply move the file to anywhere on your SD Card and Documents To Go will find it when you launch the App. but you can also create a folder called "nycinter" or whatever and put it there.

3. Quick Office should do this too but i don't use it.

good luck.
tried that but still cant see the document ,it finds the new folder but there is nothing in it weird lol thanks anyway

nycinter#AC

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
1. try Documents To Go free viewer -

Documents To Go for Android Smartphones: Word and Excel on your Android Smartphone

2. simply move the file to anywhere on your SD Card and Documents To Go will find it when you launch the App. but you can also create a folder called "nycinter" or whatever and put it there.

3. Quick Office should do this too but i don't use it.

good luck.

finally figuered out the problem,the document was saved as a micro.works so i just saved it as a word file and i was able to see it on documents to go and quickfiles hey thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol