Announcing: The New EVO KETCHUP 4G

dougeetx

Pimpin' Ain't Easy
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
So, I'm at lunch with a buddy of mine. My ex-fiancee and I had a bitter argument only minutes before I started lunch. I told her I was shutting off her BB since it was on my account. Anyways, my buddy and I were at lunch. He'd recently switched from Sprint to ATT due to reception in his house. He'd also purchased an iwussy from them. He starts talking about how good the phone is. Of course, I wouldn't let that slide. Now mind you, I had a big plate of ketchup right in my face. I was using it as a dumping sauce for the catfish. I grab my phone and start to open up the kickstand when low and behold, SKADOOCHE! I fumble the phone and it falls FACE FIRST into the ketchup! OMG! I have a bodyglove cover on it but of course that doesn't protect the face! So now, I have a EVO Ketchup 4G! I was able to clean the face off and the phone started up again after I pulled the battery. It still, however, smells like Heinz ketchup! *eeeeww*

I called up my ex and apologized to her for threatening to turn off her phone. I know it was a sign to not be mean to her!

mugen

May 25, 2010
Visit site
please stay away from your ex and cut all contact. she's your ex for a reason. she's got that voodoo and is jealous of your new main squeeze (evo)

i have a feeling you wont listen, you'll be married to her by mid-next year. maybe by then the evo II will be out. then the roller coaster can start all over again.

good luck. lol

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I finally figured out why i dont like ketchup!!!!!!!!! Here i was thinking "am i just weird?" and this whole time ketchup has been the silent enemy of EVO. :)

r-nice

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Glad the phone is still working. Hopefully you and your ex can work things out. Otherwise, stop paying for her phone.

dougeetx

Pimpin' Ain't Easy
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Ouch, that post burned me by just looking directly at it.

It doesn't bother me at all. I really don't care what he says or thinks. I'm still getting the bootay and we're thinking about getting back together! She's on my shared plan and the only reason I got the shared plan was b/c I couldn't wait to get my EVO and added a 2nd line so I can get the phone cheaper. Besides, who can say no to this beautiful lady....

126190e4.jpg

She's my Native American Princess.... 100% Sioux Indian

Last edited:

MarqBland

Oct 13, 2009
www.facebook.com
It doesn't bother me at all. I really don't care what he says or thinks. I'm still getting the bootay and we're thinking about getting back together! She's on my shared plan and the only reason I got the shared plan was b/c I couldn't wait to get my EVO and added a 2nd line so I can get the phone cheaper. Besides, who can say no to this beautiful lady....

She's my Native American Princess.... 100% Sioux Indian

Uhh posting her pic w/o her knowledge won't help anything. That'll just be fuel for a future argument if she ever sees that.

dougeetx

Pimpin' Ain't Easy
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
So bottom line---
In "HEINZ" sight, you changed your mind and are getting back together:cool:

LOL! Bad pun bro! Really bad! I think it's that we both care about each other a lot and want to be with each other but it didn't work the first time and thus, we're scared of a second time around. I am, however, upgrading her to the white Evo 4g in November. She loves my phone. Maybe by then, we'll either be back together or totally apart and I won't have to get her the phone.

rizorith

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
No sympathy man, your friend has a nice phone and you wanted to "show him up" and dropped the phone.

If the story were reversed, you'd probably laugh at your friend.

Edge767

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
please stay away from your ex and cut all contact. she's your ex for a reason. she's got that voodoo and is jealous of your new main squeeze (evo)

i have a feeling you wont listen, you'll be married to her by mid-next year. maybe by then the evo II will be out. then the roller coaster can start all over again.

good luck. lol

LOL... I fear this is closer to the truth than OP may be willing to admit. I've seen this played out time after time.

Pretty GF though. In the end, I hope it works out for you in a way that makes you happy.