EVO Quality??

Tpain

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure you can upgrade your phone once a year with sprint. I love my evo, but I have no doubt that I'll be upgrading when my year is up.

wrecklass

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
It's okay to need approval Isn't it? ;)

Seriously, wife and I have had our EVO 4Gs since the week they released with zero problems. Zip - nada - not one. We are both on OTA FroYo as well. The phones are great.

STOP worrying already.
--
Sent on my EVO 4G with Tapatalk

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
the only thing that I really don't like about the device is the volume buttons, they just have a cheap feel to them. But I really don't use them much though so it doesn't bother me too much.

eldub1

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Had my Evo since launch. Great piece of hardware. I learn new tricks about it everyday. Trust me I came from web OS. I do believe your device will continue to grow over the next two years. Android is an awesome platform.

DonnaJ415

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I just got my EVK

I Love my Evo..... and u have to say... MY build quality is great and it even came pre installed with froyo !!!!!!
-----------

HockeyPre

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I came from the Palm Pre which included Hardware problems here and there... Once I got the EVO, I do get the light leakage on the bottom but its really a minor problem to this GREAT phone. This has been the best phone that I have owned. I have been from Razor, Palm Treo 700p, Palm Pre, and to the EVO. I highly recommend this phone!

The other thing is people complain about the size of this phone, you get used to it very very quickly! Get it!

Luce

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Had mine since launch day. Only problem I ever had was random restarts that seemed to be a problem with a lot of the release phones. However the update cured that and it has been smooth sailing ever since.

Was a HUGE improvement coming from Pre to EVO.

My only gripe is that 2.2 is not rootable yet. But time should change that.

techgeek32#WN

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
I have three EVO's. Two were defective with seperating screen issues, light leakage and crack near the power button. I waited 40 days to get one replaced and am currently waiting to get the second one replaced. Mine were both early release models. My wife's EVO is fine with no problems so far. I am very happy with the phone. Don't like the way Android handles contacts, calender, and email but it will get better.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz