Animations?

AndroiduserT

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
So I've been turning the animations setting in display on and off and see no difference? What animations is this setting referencing? And what's the difference between all, some, and none?
Lastly, I'm using the htc clock and weather widget on my home screen. I know the weather animations are kinda standard for htc at this point but is there a way to keep this widget but not have clouds roll in over my screen everyone I wake my phone up?

In advance, thanks everyone!

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
So I've been turning the animations setting in display on and off and see no difference? What animations is this setting referencing? And what's the difference between all, some, and none?
Lastly, I'm using the htc clock and weather widget on my home screen. I know the weather animations are kinda standard for htc at this point but is there a way to keep this widget but not have clouds roll in over my screen everyone I wake my phone up?

In advance, thanks everyone!

yes, go into clock and select the widget again (3rd one) then select your city for weather. After that a check box for "full screen animations" will show up, uncheck that and you can remove the animations.

capnhowdy18

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
If you pay attention to how menus appear on the screen. When your in settings and click on animation. If the animations are on the menu will appear on the screen with a very quick growing effect. Also at the home screen if you press menu, it will slide up.

If you turn the effects off, these just appear. The effect is subtle but its to potray or more smooth effect instead of the instantaneous pop up.