1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Window limit reached

Window limit reached. When I click on a video link on facebook it gives me that error msg. Any ideas why.

you have to many windows open go to the internet click menu then the windows option from there you can view what windows are open and close them. I think the stock browser only allows 4 windows open.
    Thanked by 2:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Wow. That was it thanks. I didn't even know that was a possibility.

Yup 4 Windows the max. Just hit the menu key and hit Windows key and close a few of them. I think it has to do with the os keep track of the opened page so when u go to it, its up to date.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

That's actually a very cool feature that I didn't know about. You can bounce between web pages fast without closing and then going back in. I wonder how many people know about this feature.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,549 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Everyone knows.... lol
    Some say the glass is half empty. Some say its half full. I say, "Are you going to drink that?"

Well I just found out this week from another post on here and I've owned my phone for about 2months! Same thing kept happening to me and I would just kill all open apps and start over. Didn't know what was going on! LOL

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VegasRich View Post
    That's actually a very cool feature that I didn't know about. You can bounce between web pages fast without closing and then going back in. I wonder how many people know about this feature.
    A friend of mine had his Evo since launch and didn't know about it either until a few weeks ago. I was shocked. I checked the menu button and each screen when I got the phone.
    "I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past"
    Thomas Jefferson

Default Re: Window limit reached

How do I close the windows, do I click settings button? If I push internet it nothing happens