Evo 4g Bluetooth issue

Rob62652

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I have a Plantronics Voyager Pro which I previously used with my touch pro 2. It was the best sounding ear piece I have ever used, callers voices sounded Cristal clear. Ever since I switched to my Evo callers voices have been less than good. Caller voice sounds muffled for whatever reason. I have tried two different voyager pro's and two different evo's, same result's. The only thing I have left to do is try another brand of bluetooth. If any body has any suggestion it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

whippingboy

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Hate to say it- lose the Evo and get a different phone if this matters to you. The call quality is terrible compared to other phones. I never had a complaint with any of the 3 bluetooth devices I used on either my 755P Treo or my Palm Pre- switched to EVO and had complaints on all 3 bluetooth devices when used with evo. They sounded weird on my end and they could hear boatloads of background noise on my end.

I've seen only 1 review where they mentioned HTC is known for having mediocre call quality. Great phone- poor call quality.

Reactions: Rob62652